Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
FV available (Read 28,747 times)
eyemcanadian
Novice

FV available
Jun 27th, 2005 at 3:38pm

Hello everyone,

I have a current FV available for events at Mission. Two CACC dates have been booked. However, the ICSCC events remain open with one CACC available at the end of the year. Call or write for more information.

(604) 615-4340
arthursix@shaw.ca

Thank you

Scott Arthur
« Last Edit: Jun 28th, 2005 at 7:48am by eyemcanadian »  

IP Logged

Quinn
Novice

Maple Ridge
Re: FV available
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2005 at 7:09pm

Hi all, I rented Scott's rental vee for this last cacc weekend. First I would like to thank Scott and Al for making it a great weekend.
Also I would like to fully recommend that more sedan jocks give this a try. I am 5'11" and 240lbs and I felt comfortable in the car. The car was well sorted and fun out of the box.
A great experience, I have already booked the next cacc weekend.
I think the next race is still open for rental, call scott if interested.
Thanks to all the open wheel drivers for a great experience, Hope that I did not hold anyone up.
Thanks again
Lawrence Quinn
aka newwestman

IP Logged

delSol97
Novice

Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2005 at 2:58pm

Is this Al's red one ?  Someday I will have reliable tow vehicle ... someday ... Smiley

IP Logged

eyemcanadian
Novice

Reply #3 - Jul 11th, 2005 at 6:24pm

Hi all,

Just to clarify.

This is a different Vee than the one Al Ores has for sale. I highly recommend contacting Al @ (604) 421-0170 if you have a sincere interest in purchasing a Vee.

However, if you're interested in trying an actual formula car for a weekend, then contact myself for details.

there's something about seeing your own spinning tires and the pressure of forced air against your helmet when you're givin'er. It's truely sensory overload.

Thank you  

Scott Arthur
(604) 615-4340
arthursix@shaw.ca

IP Logged

Doodson
International License

Doodson

BC , Canada
Reply #4 - Jul 11th, 2005 at 8:52pm

Are you interested in posting the price for the weekend or do you only wish to talk in person?

Thanx
Chris Doodson
BROKEN MOTOR -GTL Civic Sad

IP Logged

eyemcanadian
Novice

Reply #5 - Jul 12th, 2005 at 6:41am

Hi Chris,

I prefer to discuss the arrangements with the person themselves. However, if you wish to compare your quote with others you'll find the prices are the same; I have no secrets.

If you're interested call me. I have to wonder though, does this mean you've given up battling Bunbury? Wink

Scott

IP Logged

racestec
Pro Circuit

winning isn't everything
but losing sucks

Reply #6 - Jul 12th, 2005 at 8:12am

He wants to wrestle with the big fish....AL Wink

Ray Stec

IP Logged

Keith Robinson
International License

I RACE;THEREFORE I AM!

Reply #7 - Jul 12th, 2005 at 1:54pm

Hey, Mr. Spinny, calling Al a 'big fish' could cause you some serious problems at the next CACC race!! Lips Sealed Tongue Cry Roll Eyes

1997 Kodiak Fox Formula Ford.
1986 CRX GTU/Ice racer.

IP Logged

RSRacer
Pro Circuit

winning isn't eveything
but losing sucks..

Reply #8 - Jul 14th, 2005 at 9:19am

Ray won't have to worry about Al at the next cacc weekend, he will be wallowing around the back of the grid in the old red sled. I get the honor of piloting Als usual steed and scaring the crap out of scott. Now if I could convice Al into jamming that 2180 into the car I could scare the crap out of Ray as well, on second thought I would probably scare myself !. Shocked

IP Logged

Keith Robinson
International License

I RACE;THEREFORE I AM!

Reply #9 - Jul 14th, 2005 at 9:48am

Roland, that's a very confusing post ???
Could you clarify who's racing what, against whom, when!!! As I'll probably be racing my FF in that group 3 race I would really like to know which Stec is in which weapon, Shocked excuse me, which car Roll Eyes

1986 CRX GTU/Ice racer.

IP Logged

eyemcanadian
Novice

Reply #10 - Jul 14th, 2005 at 9:17pm

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the interest....but, um....this is my thread.  I'm not renting a thread,  I'm renting a Fomula Vee. Thanks for keeping it alive, though.  Get your own thread.  Anybody else want to rent a vee? Wink

Scott

IP Logged

Keith Robinson
International License

I RACE;THEREFORE I AM!

Reply #11 - Jul 14th, 2005 at 11:09pm

Well,,,,,,getting a little possessive aren't we and just when we having fun!
Start another thread Scott and see how long it takes for one of us to screw that one up Roll Eyes
BTW I thought your FV was already rented for the rest of the year, how much thread time do you need to rent one of those tubs Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

1986 CRX GTU/Ice racer.

IP Logged

RSRacer
Pro Circuit

winning isn't eveything
but losing sucks..

Reply #12 - Jul 15th, 2005 at 3:59pm

Hi all .
            I would like to applaud Scott for making his second formula vee available for rental. I would recomend the open wheel experience to any of us tin top drivers. Open wheel cars at any level are a blast to drive!  thanks Scott.

IP Logged

eyemcanadian
Novice

Reply #13 - Jul 18th, 2005 at 8:27pm

Thanks all,

I certainly appreciate the attention. The previous comments have been well received regardless of agenda.

I will mention though the Sep 3-4 weekend, which is a ICSCC weekend, is available with the option of running the Friday practice. In case readers are unaware, CACC licence holders are welcome to run ICSCC races with the car being available for either.

This is the last weekend available this year however, contact me any time to get on the list.

Thank you

Scott Arthur
(604) 615-4340
arthursix@shaw.ca

IP Logged

eyemcanadian
Novice

Reply #14 - Aug 5th, 2005 at 9:33pm

Hello all,

This past weekend, I jumped out of a dinghy and landed in water approx. 4.5' deep. Of course this was a surprise, as I had carefully measured the depth of water, whilst wearing my beer goggles, and had made a reserved calculation that it could be no more than knee deep. The result was unfortunate as my cell phone, which was clipped to my belt, was only approx. 4' high.

Needless to say, my phone is busted. Please call me at home @ 604 826-5251 or e-mail arthursix@shaw.ca if you have any inquiries.

BTW, come out and watch Perrin Hayes at the helm of an open wheeled car next CACC race

Scott Arthur

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print