Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
FV available (Read 28,417 times)
eyemcanadian
Novice

Re: FV available
Reply #30 - Jan 16th, 2009 at 12:18pm

Happy New Year folks!

Bob Williams and I have joined forces and are offering a broad selection of formula cars for the 2009 season.

1999 Campbell FV
1989 Lazer FV
1974 Lynx FV
1981 Reynard FF

Call for availability and pricing

Scott (604) 786-0214 or arthursix@shaw.ca
Bob (604) 946-4461 or lchevron@dccnet.com

IP Logged

eyemcanadian
Novice

Reply #31 - Feb 9th, 2009 at 4:21pm

Hello Folks,

Bob and I have had some sincere interest lately, even this early in the season! People are learning just how reasonable FV racing is and the FF is not that much more.

We will soon be launching a website that will detail vehicle specifications, pricing schedules, driver suitability and the like.

We hope you'll visit! 

Your friends that are delightfully different,

Bob and Scott

Scott (604) 786-0214 or arthursix@shaw.ca
Bob (604) 946-4461 or lchevron@dccnet.com

IP Logged

eyemcanadian
Novice

Reply #32 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 4:24pm

Good day All,

Our website is up and running. Many thanks go out to those involved in creating it.

Please have a peek as our guest.

www.unionracing.ca

Your friends

Bob and Scott

IP Logged

Mike_the_Oldest
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Jun 10th, 2009 at 4:03am

Scott:

What "sound control" device do you guys use on your Vees at Mission. A friend is bringing a Vee for the Historic Motor Races and wants to make sure that he has a) the right stuff, b) is under the noise limit.

Mike

IP Logged

Bob_Williams
Pro Circuit

SMILE !!!!  Life is a
BLAST!!!  lUVYABYE

Canada
Reply #34 - Jan 27th, 2010 at 5:07am

Family Affair Racing Team Inc. has added a few more cars this year, and will be availible for the scheduled race weekends at Missions' Rivers Edge Raceway Park. We have also added a '91 Honda civic to our fleet for driver training purposes. Look at www.unionracing.ca or Google, Family Affair racing Team Inc. for more information and give us a call. We just might be able to make your week-end something you will remember for a while. Grin  Thanks for looking.
Scott Arthur and Bob Williams.

Winning isn't everything......but making the effort too, is!
IP Logged

Bob_Williams
Pro Circuit

SMILE !!!!  Life is a
BLAST!!!  lUVYABYE

Canada
Reply #35 - Feb 22nd, 2010 at 9:03am

We have sold the #30 Lynx (flame) car and replaced it with another lynx. There will also be another new car (Lucky Ride) availible for the first w/e. This (RDC) formula vee was constructed in 1988 and has never been on the track. It is virtually a new car.
If you are interested in Driver Training, we can arrange our Honda Civic for you as well. At least this way you have an idea of what you are comfortable racing in. And when your novice training is over you can make a decision on either an open wheel car or a "tin-top" (closed wheel). Make that call! www.unionracing.ca

IP Logged

Bob_Williams
Pro Circuit

SMILE !!!!  Life is a
BLAST!!!  lUVYABYE

Canada
Reply #36 - May 7th, 2010 at 1:13pm

We have a car availible for this coming race w/e May 15/16. Had a cancellation last night. Sooooooo. if you want or need an open wheel "fix", give us a call soon. This will not last long. First confirmed, has the ride. Thanks.
Jennifer  604.826.5251
Bob        604.838.8264

IP Logged

Bob_Williams
Pro Circuit

SMILE !!!!  Life is a
BLAST!!!  lUVYABYE

Canada
Reply #37 - May 9th, 2010 at 7:08am

That didn't take to long. The D-13 is now rented. Thanks to all that inquired. It would appear that we need another car or two. Have a great Mother's Day!!!  Bob

IP Logged

unxetas
Pro Circuit

Volvooo!

Reply #38 - May 11th, 2010 at 11:02am

awesome! Another novice.. From the race results I've seen in the past couple years, it seems like 4 open wheel novices might be a record  Grin

Should be a great weekend, can't wait..

-Tiago Santos

IP Logged

Bob_Williams
Pro Circuit

SMILE !!!!  Life is a
BLAST!!!  lUVYABYE

Canada
Reply #39 - May 12th, 2010 at 5:21am

Hopefully the next w/e there will be 2 more cars availiable and we could have 6 novices racing vees. That would be pretty cool Grin. Hope you guys have a great time this coming Saturday. Scott and I will be "watching". Again. The June race will be our race w/e. Can't wait. Wink  Bob

IP Logged

eyemcanadian
Novice

Reply #40 - Jun 17th, 2010 at 2:51pm

Hi Everyone,
The Lazer FV is available for the Conference weekend June 26/27.  If anyone is interested, call Jennifer at 604-826-5251 or email at arthursix@shaw.ca
Thanks,
Jennifer Arthur

IP Logged

eyemcanadian
Novice

Reply #41 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 11:58am

Hi again,
The Caldwell D13 has just become available.  This car fits any body type.  The Lazer is still available and fits the smaller, shorter body type. Please call Jennifer 826-5251 or email at arthursix@shaw.ca if interested.
Thanks,
Jennifer

IP Logged

unxetas
Pro Circuit

Volvooo!

Reply #42 - Jun 18th, 2010 at 9:19pm

eyemcanadian wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 2:51pm:
Hi Everyone,
The Lazer FV is available for the Conference weekend June 26/27.

It's tempting, even if I have my own car now haha.. I think it's a testament to how professional and well sorted you guys are, that I was 2 seconds faster in the Lazer, at my first race EVER (not just on a Vee, but on anything), than a few weeks later with my own car and 6 more sessions of track time!

I'd say it's virtually impossible that anyone, anywhere, provides a better rental experience than you guys. Can't wait to see the new cars out there!

-Tiago Santos

IP Logged

eyemcanadian
Novice

Reply #43 - Sep 28th, 2010 at 9:47am

Hi Everyone,

FART has two cars available for the Oct 9/10 weekend.  The Lazer FV and the Caldwell D-13 are available.  If you are interested in a FART Inc. experience, please email Jennifer at [arthursix@shaw.ca] or call 1-604-826-5251.

For next year, along with the Campbell, the Lazer, the D13 and the Reynard, we will have two more cars available: The Protoform P3 and the RDC.   Also, we will be offering seasonal rentals: you pick the car and it is yours for the season, but you must commit to the entire year.  Call Bob or Scott to discuss details if you are interested.

Thank you!
Jennifer Arthur

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print