Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Radical Sports Cars In BC!! (Read 2,889 times)
Radicalfab
Spectator

Speed!!

Radical Sports Cars In BC!!
Jul 6th, 2010 at 7:23pm

Perhaps you’ve heard of Radical sports cars, you may have heard about the legend of the Radical Sports
car….maybe you’ve seen them on You tube……well now you might see them at a track near you, namely
Mission raceway. My name is Steve Hudson and I’m considering bringing Radical to BC. I’d like to, with
your help try to gauge the interest that may exist in having the Radical in BC.

Initially we will be introducing the Radical SR3, which is a car that is well suited to Mission raceway. Of
course there are many upgrades that are made for the SR3 such as lightweight carbon composite
bodywork, pneumatic paddle-activated gearshift system with auto-blipper, Air-jack system (includes 3 ×
air jacks, lance and hose kit) or 280mm × 25mm front floating 48 vane disc brake to name just a few
(please contact me for a complete list of optional upgrades). With these upgrades this car would be a
serious competitor at any of the racetracks south of the boarder, such as Pacific Raceways, Portland
International Raceway or Willow Springs. So you can see the competition can get as intense as you like
and I’m betting that’s pretty intense.

If you are interested in the Radical Sportscars in any capacity would you please drop me an e-mail at
radicalfab@shaw.ca. I’m not asking if you’d like to commit to buying one, I’m simply trying to gauge the
level of interest in the Radical Sportscars here in BC, so please share your thoughts on these
thoroughbreds with me.

If your not familiar with the Radical SR3, here is a link to have a look at it.
http://www.radicalsportscars.com/range/sr3-rs

Here is a link to a Radical RS3 review
http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=19841

IP Logged

Coastal
Ex Member

Re: Radical Sports Cars In BC!!
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2010 at 12:35pm

Those look sweet!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print