Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Wanted: August ICSCC double-Novice rental (Read 2,294 times)
Turning Point
Spectator

SCCBC Forum Member

Wanted: August ICSCC double-Novice rental
Aug 15th, 2013 at 1:37pm

Hi guys and gals,

I need help shedding my Novice license this season. Last year Burton and Dustin with 2nd Gen racing bailed me out by renting me their crx and more importantly a suit + hans at the final race (4th place finish, best time=1:20.3). Thanks again guys, lots of fun in that crx.

I wish I had asked for help planning my first race season after I took driver training in 2010, but I've learned a lot since then and plan to run a full season in '14. I have hopefully only 2 more events left to upgrade to my senior license. Then I'll just have to make up my mind what I'll buy/build (CRX, Spec miata, rx7, bimmer, some gt car).

Since this next ICSCC event has 2 Novice days I'm looking for a rental for both. My only other issue is that I'm on a tight budget at the moment and I'd like to avoid buying my hans and suit until '14 so I can have some cash in hand over the offseason for personal stuff (changing shops, too many projects not enough $, moving out, etc.) I don't want to get into that too much, but take my word every penny helps!

If anyone has:
-a car available to rent for 1 or both Novice races. (will race anything)
- a suit for a 5'10 140lb human(yes I'll wear pink if needed)
-any legal HNR (hans, etc.) that they could rent or lend for that weekend or sell if you wanted to move to carbon or the newer generation hans.

It would be a huge weight off my shoulders to get this Novice license behind me. Feel free to mention this to anyone who might be able to help out. Thanks in advance.

- Ryan Turner

IP Logged

Rye
Senior Racer

Road racing, not street
racing!

Re: Wanted: August ICSCC double-Novice rental
Reply #1 - Aug 15th, 2013 at 10:40pm

Hi Ryan,
Check your PM

Richard

IP Logged