Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2017 Paddock Requests (Read 1,666 times)
Lightning Rod
Novice

2017 Paddock Requests
Dec 1st, 2016 at 5:17pm

Hi All,

Your last year's paddock will be held until Dec 31, 2016.  If you wish to keep your spot for 2017, please complete your membership application and paddock request here:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/events/sccbc-2017-membership-application-mission-ra...

I have modified the paddock request system for 2017 as follows:

Annual Paddock requests will be made online in Motorsportreg as part of the SCCBC membership application.

For SCCBC members who participated in most of the 2016 events, I have held their last year’s space until Dec 31, 2016.  If these drivers have not renewed their membership and their paddock request by January 1st, their reserved spots will become available to anyone on a first-come basis.  After January 1st you can swap spaces to one that is unclaimed.

Reservations:
Some spaces are available for reservation for vehicles of appropriate sizes.  These will be (almost) guaranteed to be the same for every event in the year.  Reservations will be available as follows:
No trailer - Row 1 or 2
Trailer up to 25' - Row 2 or 3
Trailer 25 to 30’ - Row 3, 4 or 5 (5 is the section behind tech and the concession near the grandstand)
Trailer over 30’ Row 4 or 5.

Requests:
If you’d rather be somewhere not offered above (in a space that is bigger than you require, or is already reserved by someone else), you will not be guaranteed to have to the same spot every weekend.  Spaces will be assigned based on availability, with your preferences taken into account.  This is basically the same as it  has been in previous years.
You can express the following preferences (as available in the request form):
Specific spaces (if they are available on the weekend)
Near other drivers
Create a group to keep drivers together
Back Row if spaces permits.  Priority will be given to larger vehicles and people needing to enter or leave during the event.
Paddock orientation. (will the support vehicle be left or right of the paved area).

Event Requests:
During the event registration, reservations for the event for specific spaces will not be available.
Drivers will enter their preferences in the same fashion as in the Requests section above. 
If you make a request for a specific event it override your annual requests or reservations if you have one.

Reserved Spaces:
If you are a team owner, or have rental cars, and other drivers will be using your paddock space, a block will be reserved for you.  Your drivers or renters must be registered prior to the Wednesday preceding the event and must put your team name into the Racing Group field of the entry form, otherwise their spot may be reassigned.
I have held spaces in reserve for Nixon, RnP and other renters.
I have held spaces for Driver’s Edge, Novice Director, Race Director, CACC Steward.

As always, feel free to contact me with questions, problems or comments.

Rod.
sccbc.paddock.marshal@gmail.com
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2016 at 7:44pm by Lightning Rod »  

Spec Miata #65

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print