Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Scott Hargrove going for PWC Championship in a 911 (Read 822 times)
Turning Point
Spectator

SCCBC Forum Member

Scott Hargrove going for PWC Championship in a 911
Apr 15th, 2018 at 2:34pm

I just want to encourage everyone to start watching Pirelli World Challenge this year. Especially the GT 'sprint' and 'sprint - x' events with local Scott Hargrove now running a PFAFF 911. I don't want to spoil the past races for anyone who might want to watch them first. If so, I suggest you watch the St. Pete double header races before reading my article about Long Beach - if you like to go in fresh. (seinfeld anyone?)

But anyway, I wrote a brief play by play of Scott's race at Long Beach today. It was a doozy.
https://bit.ly/2EPkpQO

It's just a summary of the event with a focus on Scott's race via timing data and available video. I posted it on my site around an hour after the race finished, last time I checked PWC still hadn't posted their full summary. I also did this a few years ago when Nixon and company attacked the PWC in their B-specs but actually published a few of those as the checkered flag flew. Then had to edit them for penalties later on haha.

I'll keep this up for Scott's race season and start including my own builds on my site for more local content. I know I don't have to convince you guys, but I believe Scott has that rare combo that adds up to lots of wins. Wei Lu also did well recently, winning in his class in a Ferrari with Jeff Segal.

- Ryan Turner

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print