Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
IP2 2003 SVT Focus ... Price best reasonable offer (Read 1,038 times)
Racer727
Spectator

SCCBC Forum Member

IP2 2003 SVT Focus ... Price best reasonable offer
Apr 11th, 2019 at 7:04pm

I have for sale a 2003 SVT Focus that is built to be an IP2/Hillclimb or Time attack race car. This is a new build that started out s a California car with ZERO rust and it has not yet been raced. It has a freshly built SVT Ztech that had a Cosworth tuned head was rated at 170hp from the factory. SVT Focuses came with a Gtrac 6spd transmission. SVT's had a factory 4-2-1-header and this one has been Ceramic coated. Brand new close ratio rack, brand new stronger SVT CV axles, new front hubs/bearings and Billet/Urathane motor mounts. The SVT came with larger 4 wheel disc breaks and i put on brand new front callipers and Raybestos pads (I hadn't picked race pads and rotors yet). The suspension is a complete Eibach Pro-Kit with fixed rate struts and shocks, springs and front and rear anti roll bars set up for track/road race and urethane bushings. The Interior is stripped out except the dash. It has a beautifully built full roll cage, brand new Kirkey full-containment Road race seat that will fit a bigger driver and Hans friendly Sabelt FIA Harnesses. 8 original SVT Wheels (6 are great, 2 are ok and 2 are rough). Tires are Bridgestone Track day tire in almost new condition and an almost new set of all seasons. It does have registration if for some reason you wanted or needed to street drive it.

I am still working on it but as of today the things that are in progress or need to be done are: Exterior paint, the body is straight and will be in primer in week or so. it still needs stainless brake lines and competition pads, rotors. It still needs Windshield clips installed before it can go on track too.

I am selling it because plans have changed and I have other priorities that I would like to pursue. I have more than $12000 invested but realize I am not going to be able to recoup that so I am taking reasonable offers. I may consider partial trades (No bikes). if you are serious then you can come and take a look at it, it is in Cloverdale.

I will try to add pictures or I can text them to you.

Call or text 778-772-7270 or email racer7270@gmail.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print