Send Topic Print
1990 Spec Miata (Read 1,855 times)
Medley
Spectator

Road racing, not street
racing!

1990 Spec Miata
Sep 25th, 2010 at 2:44pm

1990 Mazda Miata built to SCCA/CACC Spec Miata rules (spec shocks/springs/says etc).  Raced at Mission for 10 races, and is fully sorted.  Cage is from Miatacage.net, built so a tall person can fit with room to spare (I'm 6'4").  Engine freshly rebuilt to Spec rules with zero races on it.  Low mileage transmission and LSD diff just installed.  Two sets of RA1's, rain set has two races, dry set has 5 races and lots of tread left (both sets late '09 build date).  Safety includes right side net & quick release steering wheel. 

Comes with tons of spares (a whole car worth): engine, transmission, diff, set of white doors, all control arms, rear subframe, calipers, race pads, rotors, and a big box of parts. 

Asking $8900 obo.  My cell is 604-616-2791.

Pictures available on request.  A couple are on Craigslist, just search for Spec Miata.

IP Logged

Medley
Ex Member

Re: 1990 Spec Miata
Reply #1 - Oct 25th, 2010 at 7:03pm

Sold!  The new buyer is local and intends to continue running the car at Mission and ICSCC races.  Thanks Norm and Tracy for your Miata related help.  I'll have to come watch you duke it out with the new owner next year if I'm still in Vancouver.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print