Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Oct 9-10 Paddock Allocations (Read 1,141 times)
Forum Admin
SCCBC Administrator

BC,  Canada
Oct 9-10 Paddock Allocations
Oct 6th, 2010 at 5:14pm

I have posted the paddock allocations for this weekend on the Driver Info page of the website.

Everybody who requested a back row spot got one. I have a couple of spots being shared as some drivers are there for only Saturday or Sunday. No use in leaving a piece of prime real estate unused for a day.

Everyone please note that we will be vigorously enforcing the trailer length rules for the back row next year. We have too many people with undersized trailers occupying space that the larger trailers require. We will open up the back row to smaller trailers only after the registration deadline for an event if the back row is not full.

Reserved spots will also be released on the registration deadline. More incentive to get registered early.

Those of you who don't provide your 3 choices (i.e only enter 1 number) will have to live with whatever is available if that spot has already been assigned. The form allows for 3 choices, please use them.

I also really appreciate those of you who went into MotorsportReg.com and canceled your registration when you realized you could not attend. I was able to free up 2 back row spots because of this. Thanks!

Take it to the track.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print