Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tradex Car Show April 20 to 22 - SCCBC display (Read 1,501 times)
Pigpen
Ex Member

Tradex Car Show April 20 to 22 - SCCBC display
Apr 12th, 2012 at 5:56pm

We need volunteers to help man the SCCBC/VRCBC booth at the BC Classic & Custom Car Show Friday April 20 to Sunday April 22. Move-in/Set-up is on Thursday April 19 between 5 pm and 10 pm, some help would be appreciated for that as well.

I would like to get a formula car if possible for the display. Currently we have lined up the Pace or Chase car, Larry Bell`s Camero, and Burnie Hamms`s vintage Fiat. I do have other options, but an open wheel car would round things out nicely.

If someone has some floor covering to enhance the display it would be nice, unfortunately some fine individual liberated the black and white checkered lino we used last year.

Contact me through this posting, carshow@greenflagimports.ca or at the track this weekend.

More info on the show is available at: http://www.bccustomcarshow.com

Mike Bailey

IP Logged

Pigpen
Ex Member

Re: Tradex Car Show April 20 to 22 - SCCBC display
Reply #1 - Apr 16th, 2012 at 3:29pm

Larry Bell's car is no longer available for next weekend's car show, so I am looking for a Camaro, mustang , or something along those lines for the show.

I am also short on volunteers for Saturday & Sunday. It might be noted that VRC & META members seem to be the only ones volunteering, surely SCCBC with a member ship of almost three times the size of both those clubs combined has members that can spare the time.

Mike Bailey

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print