Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
"tremendous work of the complex" (Read 2,428 times)
Bob_Williams
Pro Circuit

SMILE !!!!  Life is a
BLAST!!!  lUVYABYE

Canada
"tremendous work of the complex"
Jun 8th, 2012 at 5:12am

we arrived at the track last night in the horrid pouring rain....deciding whether or not to set up, the drops getting bigger and bigger and no break in the forcast....Steve H. shows up and takes me on a track tour.....WOW...was i surprised.....T-2 down to T-3, tremendous amount of work....like a NEW track.... lush green grass, (obviously with the amount of rain), shrubs all trimmed back, good vision, the grounds from T-3 to T4,5,6....let's just say i didn't know where I was for a second, (Blackhawk Farms maybe) T-6 looks pretty "open" now and appears to be quite "friendly" to the user....the "track off" new delineation lane at T-9 and the entrance into hot pits is a welcomed sight. The place looks awesome, cudos to all who made this happen.....I hope I'm not the only one that sees the incredible improvements. Wink Now for a license and a real view at speed.....Thanks for the tour Steve. LOOKS GREAT. Kiss Oh ya....rain stopped for 40 minutes....set up was done. Hope the weekend is great for everyone....enjoy the "newly refurbished Mission Raceway Road Course".

Winning isn't everything......but making the effort too, is!
IP Logged

Tim Rosche
Pro Circuit

Home of Road Racing in B.C.
Re: "tremendous work of the complex"
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 5:40pm

Thank you for all your positive comments. It is good to have people notice things like that. The Track Ops guys, Al, Norm, Keith, and Paul, have been very busy making improvements.

We have much more 'visual' things to do, we just need the rains to stop. By the time the sunny hot weather comes, the facility will continue to look even better.
Tim

Am I getting under your skin yet? Good. Then my plan is working

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print