Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2013 Race Car Rentals (Read 3,788 times)
Velocity Autosports
Spectator

2013 Race Car Rentals
Feb 18th, 2013 at 1:15pm

R&P Motorsports has up for rent Honda Civics. Rental will be a arrive and drive program.
That’s right, driver just has to show up and drive. R&P Motorsports will take care of all the rest. Our car is maintained before, during, and after every race weekend.
R&P Motorsports will make your experience the best. Our program will include: Crew, Enclosed race car trailer, mechanic on site, driver coaching on site, racing radios, driver helmet kit (rental only), and lunch for the weekend.
R&P Motorsports will rent race cars for single events or book with us for the full race season.

Thank you.
Peter Skinner
604 992 0317

IP Logged

Velocity Autosports
Spectator

Re: 2013 Race Car Rentals
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2013 at 8:33am

Velocity Autosports wrote on Feb 18th, 2013 at 1:15pm:
R&P Motorsports has up for rent Honda Civics. Rental will be a arrive and drive program.
That’s right, driver just has to show up and drive. R&P Motorsports will take care of all the rest. Our car is maintained before, during, and after every race weekend.
R&P Motorsports will make your experience the best. Our program will include: Crew, Enclosed race car trailer, mechanic on site, driver coaching on site, racing radios, driver helmet kit (rental only), and lunch for the weekend.
R&P Motorsports will rent race cars for single events or book with us for the full race season.

Thank you.
Peter Skinner
604 992 0317

IP Logged

Pass Tense
Novice

Senior Racer

Vancouver
Re: 2013 Race Car Rentals
Reply #2 - Sep 16th, 2013 at 4:14pm

Just wanted to say thanks to Pete and the entire Skinner family for helping me get my senior license this season. A fun bunch to work with and they really know their stuff. The car always ran great and the coaching was top notch. If you are looking to rent a car, or looking for trackside support, I would recommend to give R&P a call. Looking forward to 2014!!
Scott Cameron

1991 IP3 Civic #32

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print