Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ross Bentley Cornering Speeds (Read 259 times)
Mike_the_Oldest
International License

B.C.
Ross Bentley Cornering Speeds
Feb 1st, 2023 at 5:45am

Hi Mike

How many times have you absolutely nailed a corner? You know, where you felt like you got every last bit out of the brake zone, there was nothing more you could have gotten out of your cornering speed, and you shot out of that corner like a rocket? If you’re answer is, “Not often enough,” then I want to help. I want to help you get better, and have the tools to get to the point where you’ve mastered most corners (and the bits just before and after them).

I’ve been working on what I’m calling the Cornering Masterclass for quite some time now, and it’s ready to go live — which I’ll be doing online on February 22nd & 27th, at 5:30pm Pacific/8:30pm Eastern. As with all my webinars, it will be recorded, so even if you can’t participate on those days, you still get full access to the content and be able to download and save the video recording — but only if you register.

Yes, this is a 2-parter because… well, that’s the only way I could fit in everything I want to share with you. Each session will be at least 90-minutes long (probably longer, depending on the number of questions we get), including my presentation and a Q&A session. No matter what level you’re currently at, I’m sure this will help you drive consistently faster.

For more information, and to reserve a spot (and the ability to download and save the content and a recording of the two sessions), go to SpeedSecrets.com/Cornering-Masterclass. At least take a look at the long list of things I'm covering, as it may trigger some of your own self-coaching thoughts and ideas.

My last big webinar actually sold out, so don’t wait too long to save your spot. The deadline for registration is February 20th, if it doesn’t fill up before that. (I’ve been asked why there is a limit on registrations, and the answer is simple: I don’t want so many people online that I can’t answer everyone’s questions!).

Keep learning and having fun!

Ross
SpeedSecrets.com/Cornering-Masterclass

P.S. - I can’t guarantee that the Cornering Masterclass will result in you perfecting every single corner you’re faced with, but I will promise to give you the same information and coaching strategies & tactics that I’ve used to help drivers of all levels get to at least the next level… and some well beyond that.

It’s like that saying about never achieving perfection, but always striving for it. But with this one exception: in this case you’ll have the tools to work at achieving something nearing perfection — mastery.

P.P.S. - If you’ve already registered, you can ignore this message! Thanks!

PO Box 25685
Federal Way WA 98093
USA

Unsubscribe   |   Change Subscriber Options

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print