Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ross Bentley - thinking about the best way to help (Read 96 times)
Mike_the_Oldest
International License

B.C.
Ross Bentley - thinking about the best way to help
Jan 8th, 2024 at 5:31am

Recently, I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about the best way that I can help you and other drivers. Yeah, I’d love to coach you every time you’re on track, but that’s not practical.

Looking back on all of the webinars, chalktalks, and training videos I’ve done over the past few years, the one that received the highest rating from participants was called Self-Coaching for Drivers. But that was back in 2018, and I’ve learned a lot since then, about coaching and how to share what I’ve learned with others in a way that helps them the most.

“If you're really interested in improving your driving, hire a professional coach but if you can't afford that, this webinar will give you a structured way to approach coaching yourself and organizing deliberate practice that will likely work much better than just plugging away at accumulating seat time.” – 2018 webinar participant

Six years ago, I struggled to fit everything into one webinar on the topic of self-coaching, and now I have even more to share! So, I’m taking this to whole other level, and presenting a Self-Coaching for Driver Masterclass. To me, a masterclass is more than just more webinar content. It’s also presented in a more efficient and productive way.

I’m sure you know where I’m going with this. On Tuesday, February 20th and Wednesday, February 21st, I’m conducting the 2-Part Self-Coaching for Drivers Masterclass. And yes, these are two separate, progressive sessions, the second one building on what was covered in the first one.

What do I mean by “self-coaching”? Obviously, it’s helping you help yourself perform better. But how?
•      Have you ever gotten to that point where you’re just not quite sure what to do next to improve your driving?
•      Have you ever had one of those moments at the track where things are just not clicking, and you don’t know what to do about it?
•      Have you ever felt like you’re on a plateau, and are going to be stuck there?
•      Have you ever wished you had a pro coach at the track with you to help you find that next bit of lap time?
•      Have you ever thought, “This is the year that I’m going to make the next big step up with my driving”?
In the masterclass, I’m going to give you the answers and how-to for all of these questions.

When I coach drivers, sure I sometimes teach or tell them what to do. And sometimes I even demonstrate what to do. But that’s the easy stuff. What I really do is dig deep and identify what should be worked on, and then – pulling from nearly four decades of experience – I provide the right strategies and tactics so my drivers improve.

And here’s the thing: You can do so much of that yourself, if you have the right plan, the right process, and the right “tools.” That’s what the Self-Coaching for Drivers Masterclass is meant to do, and I’m sure you’ll come away from it with the ability to help yourself improve throughout this year… and beyond. (Don't you wish a new set of tires would last as long?!)

You wouldn’t be reading this if you weren’t the type of driver who is okay looking in the mirror and admitting “There’s more – I can improve… if only I knew how to improve.” That’s what I’m going to help you with in this masterclass program. And not just tell you what to do, but give you the resources that I use when coaching drivers of all levels.

To register before the deadline, go to SpeedSecrets.com/Self-Coaching-Masterclass. Or click on the big blue button below. Since this is a masterclass, as opposed to a webinar, I’m limiting the number of people who can participate, so I expect it to fill up before the deadline.

I’m often asked (about my webinars, and this now applies to the masterclass), "What happens if I can’t be on it while it’s happening live?" If you register for it, you get full access to download the recording of both masterclass sessions, along with all the presentation materials and resources. So, while you won’t be able to ask questions during the actual live webinar, you’ll get all the information (

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print