Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ross Bentley - Be Your Own Coach (Read 98 times)
Mike_the_Oldest
International License

B.C.
Ross Bentley - Be Your Own Coach
Jan 26th, 2024 at 2:55pm

Let me coach you on how to coach yourself. Join me online for the Self-Coaching for Drivers Masterclass. It will be live on Tuesday, February 20th and Wednesday, February 21st (the second session building off the first, so it’s a 2-part, progressive program), but if you can’t participate at that time, you’ll be able to download the entire masterclass recording and all the resources materials (as will everyone who registers).

But you need to register to reserve a spot in the webinar. If you don’t sign-up before registration closes, you miss out. Right now, registration is open until February 18th. Previously, I’ve had to close webinar registrations because there would be too many people online to be able to answer all their questions. And with this being a masterclass, and not a webinar, I’m limiting the number of registrations more than usual. So, don’t wait for the deadline to register.

Click on the big blue button below to register, or go to SpeedSecrets.com/Self-Coaching-Masterclass for more information, and to sign up.

Be your own coach, and take your driving to the next level. Keep learning and having fun!

Ross
SpeedSecrets.com/Self-Coaching-Masterclass

“If you’re looking to improve your driving skills and are serious on improving, there is valuable information on how to do it.  Ross supplies the tools to improve you as a driver.” – 2018 webinar participant

P.S. – If you’ve already registered, you can ignore this message, knowing that you’re in the lead! Smiley

Be Your Own Coach

PO Box 25685
Federal Way WA 98093
USA

Unsubscribe   |   Change Subscriber Options

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print