HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Race car rental (Read 7,892 times)
Velocity Autosports
Spectator

Race car rental
Mar 22nd, 2010 at 5:50pm

R&P Motorsports is renting out its Honda civic. Rental will be an arrive and drive program.
That’s right, driver just has to show up and drive. R&P Motorsports will take care of all the rest. Our car is maintained before and after every race weekend.
R&P Motorsports will make your experience the best. Our program will include: Crew, Enclosed race car trailer, mechanic, driver coaching, racing radios, driver helmet kit (rental only), and lunch for the weekend.
R&P Motorsports will rent race cars for single events or book with us for the full race season.

604 992 0317
peter@randpmotorsports.ca
Peter Skinner
« Last Edit: May 5th, 2012 at 7:27am by Velocity Autosports »  

IP Logged

Velocity Autosports
Spectator

Re: Race car rental
Reply #1 - May 31st, 2010 at 9:05am

What a pleasant surprise! I just finished my first novice race with R P Motorsports.

The car was well prepared with a great short throw shifter, and very easy to drive. For my first “race day”, I was able to keep this little car in the middle of the pack. Fast enough to do some passing and fending off other competitors. I think one of the main reasons I manage to get the car into the competitive range so quickly is the excellent advice and coaching from Peter Skinner, he knows his car and he knows the Mission track. Heeding his advice I shaved 2 seconds off between the two practice sessions. Between, the second session and the race, the support team made adjustments to the car, because Peter could hear that the timing was off, these adjustments lead to a further improvement of another second during the race itself. I don’t think the technical support could have been any better. But the pleasant surprise was the support and friendliness of the R P Motorsports team. This is a family run business, and everyone is so supportive that you feel like part of a team right away. The experience was so positive I am renting from RP Motorsports again for the next race. If you want a hassle free arrive and drive experience with a supportive crew in a competitive  ride go with R P Motorsports!

Thanks R&P Motorsports
Elton

IP Logged

Loewenbehold
Spectator

Road racing, not street
racing!

Reply #2 - Aug 11th, 2010 at 3:46pm

Well, i would like to say what a great experience we had at our first Novice race. It would be nice to mention the great support and team effort, and how well the car was prepared.

Only problem is that it would probably make getting the car in the future nearly impossible.

So i am not going to mention the excellent tutoring, the professional approach, a great little car, and a fantastic family approach to racing.

That way we can enjoy it at the next race!

Thanks for a great weekend.... see you at the next one

The Loewen Family

IP Logged

Velocity Autosports
Spectator

Reply #3 - Aug 11th, 2011 at 6:39am

HI  ALL..........quite new to racing and while ALL my time @track has been a very positive experience,I must say rental at R&P is top flite.
     The entire Skinner family really makes you feel welcome[as do most people at track] and the coaching is first rate.
   Simply can't recommend them any higher. Money well spent on "Arrive and Drive" Many thanks   
STEW HANSEN 

IP Logged

Velocity Autosports
Spectator

Reply #4 - Aug 11th, 2011 at 6:41am

It was truly an amazing weekend. I had a great time great time working with
you and the team as well!

IP Logged

krvollan
Spectator

Road racing, not street
racing!

Reply #5 - Aug 11th, 2011 at 10:06am

I am looking for a car to rent for the Sept 3-5th weekend. anyone have anything? thanks kevin

IP Logged

Keith Robinson
International License

I RACE;THEREFORE I AM!

Reply #6 - Aug 11th, 2011 at 7:30pm

My red Civic #4 should be available, call me or send me a PM, thanks
Keith
604 209 5943

1997 Kodiak Fox Formula Ford.
1986 CRX GTU/Ice racer.

IP Logged

krvollan
Spectator

Road racing, not street
racing!

Reply #7 - Aug 11th, 2011 at 7:37pm

Thanks Keith, ill give you a call Friday. What class does your Civic run in? any photos? KV

IP Logged

Velocity Autosports
Spectator

Reply #8 - Aug 11th, 2011 at 8:42pm

Kevin the car has an open seat. Please send me an email so we can possibley discuss race car rental for the
Sept 3-5 weekend.

rpmotorsports@telus.net

Thanks
Peter Skinner
R&P Motorsports

IP Logged

Bob_Williams
Pro Circuit

SMILE !!!!  Life is a
BLAST!!!  lUVYABYE

Canada
Reply #9 - Aug 12th, 2011 at 4:56am

Hey Kevin:

If open wheel interests you......give us a call. We just might have a Formula Vee available that w/e. Give Jennifer a call. Give the W/S a look for info. Thanks bob. www.unionracing.ca Wink

Winning isn't everything......but making the effort too, is!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print