Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FS: 1982 Toyota KP61 Starlet w/ 4age (Read 5,773 times)
KJR111
Spectator

Road racing, not street
racing!

FS: 1982 Toyota KP61 Starlet w/ 4age
Jul 2nd, 2010 at 6:10am

It pains me to do this, after all the time/effort/money I have put into this over the last few years, but Universities just charge way too damn much for school. This is my current daily driver/autocross car and was planned to be my track/hill climb car in the future. Also, I will not part anything off the car, so do not bother asking. Thanks.

General Vehicle Details

Year : 1982

Make and Model and Body type/trim Level:  Toyota KP61 Starlet

Transmission: 5 speed

Exterior Color :  Hemi Orange

Interior Color : Hemi Orange

Odometer Reading :  190xxx (150xxx on engine)

Location of Vehicle : Winfield, BC (10 minutes from Kelowna airport)

General condition of vehicle:  Great

Specific Details

Engine description: 4age Bluetop 16V (apprx. 150xxx km) with twin side-drought 40 DCOE Webers (professionally rebuilt @ $600/carb), custom aluminum throttle linkage, new headgasket, ACE Engineering mounts. MSD Streetfire ignition box, Aurora plug wires, Blaster 2 coil, running stock bluetop distributor at the moment, but a modified Starlet 4kc distributor is included (had a Porsche mechanic open it up and increase the advance slightly, but it was increased too far and needs to be reset to run properly). Hyundai radiator, 10" electric fan, NST single row crank pulley. 2" exhaust with Magnaflow resonator and Magnaflow muffler.

Transmission/Transaxle: T50 5 Speed (slightly hesitant to downshift from 3rd to 2nd at times, same with 2nd to 1st) running Royal Purple fully synthetic manual transmission fluid, Hydraulic clutch with master cylinder mounted high up in drivers side wheel well (no room at all in engine compartment to mount). Modified 1-piece Starlet driveshaft. Custom transmission cross member.

Differential description, type and/or mods: Open AE86 GTS rear axle with disc brakes (e-brake not connected, though cables are there, just need some kind of bracket to connect them to the calipers), modified to mount with Starlet 4 links.

Suspension/running gear condition and/or mods:  Stock Starlet springs and struts (Springs cut 1 or 2 coils)

Brakes condition/mods: Again, rear AE86 GTS disc brakes, front are stock Starlet

Exterior description:  Hemi orange repaint two summers ago, no clear. Rust was all cut out and patched. Never been in an accident that I know of, and nothing about the car points to anything in the past. Rear bumper was rotted away, so it is replaced with a steel bar, bumper cover was cut down to fit. Rear fender arches were slightly rolled to prevent tires from rubbing. Wheels are Enkei Compe 8's with 195/60/14 Falken Azenis.

Interior description:  Stripped and painted as well when rest of the car was done. Stock seats are worn (seat cushions torn, seat covers included), rear seat in great condition, no tears. No carpet or sound deadening. Battery relocated to trunk. Stock tach not connected (need MSD tach adapter, or aftermarket tach), oil pressure gauge, stock temperature gauge working. Stereo mounted in glove box, front speakers in doors, wires ran for rear speakers (never used the stereo since I have had it back on the street).

Extras : Included with the car, but not currently on it is a replica TRD rear wing, stock AE86 GTS front struts (including all the brake hardware), Modified Starlet 4kc distributor, all 4age fuel injection parts (intake manifold, AFM, injectors, ECU, wiring harness missing one ECU plug, etc) if wanted

Asking Price : $4500 OBO

Contact Information

email : krymarchuk @ hotmail.com

Phone : 250-870-6295

Pictures :

« Last Edit: Jul 5th, 2010 at 2:36pm by KJR111 »  

IP Logged

KJR111
Spectator

Road racing, not street
racing!

Re: FS: 1982 Toyota KP61 Starlet w/ 4age