Send Topic Print
Big Thanks (Read 2,555 times)
balancer
Spectator

Road racing, not street
racing!

Big Thanks
Oct 11th, 2010 at 7:16am

I just like to say a big thanks to all the volunteers that help put on a great season for us racers, without you we would not be able to do what we love.
Vic Harvey 708

IP Logged

Bob_Williams
Pro Circuit

SMILE !!!!  Life is a
BLAST!!!  lUVYABYE

Canada
Re: Big Thanks
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2010 at 5:02am

HOLY CRAP Shocked Shocked That rain was pretty cool, and the track REALLY slippery. The CORRECT decision to red flag the "day" was great. Thank you for that and everyone else that made the w/e and the year a success. I know  the F.A.R.T. Inc. gang really appreciates all the dedication and commitment that is put into assembling all the pieces so we all can have a great and safe time while we're there. Hey E-Crew / META........Thanks for looking out for us. You guys are the best... NO, I really mean it. Really. Shut-up Mike Z.
             Bob Williams

Winning isn't everything......but making the effort too, is!
IP Logged

Rob Dyck
Senior Racer

Reply #2 - Oct 12th, 2010 at 7:20am

I too wish you pass along a HUGE THANK YOU to all the volunteers that keep us safe!

See you next year! Smiley

IP Logged

Keith Robinson
International License

I RACE;THEREFORE I AM!

Reply #3 - Oct 12th, 2010 at 8:50am

On behalf of the SCCBC executive I thank all our volunteers, on track and off, for another fantastic season of racing at Mission Raceway Park.
From registration to the last chequered flag you guys and girls keep us organized and safe and it is MUCH appreciated Smiley.
You are a great fun bunch and I'm already looking forward to seeing you all again next year Grin Grin.
(well actually, not so much you E-Crew guys unless it's around the campfire Wink).

1997 Kodiak Fox Formula Ford.
1986 CRX GTU/Ice racer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print