CACC licence renewal (Read 3,786 times)
Pam Stec
Senior Racer

Road Racing-Not Street
Racing-do it at the track

B.C.
CACC licence renewal
Feb 10th, 2011 at 11:52am

Yes, it is that time again. Licence renewal. A few tips to make yours a better experience, and my job easier!
Please use the new on-line licence application option. It is on the CACC website: www.caccautosport.org.
You can fill in the form, pay with your credit card, attach copies of your CURRENT club card, race results, last years licence, medical self declaration (if an exam is not required this year) and a suitable photograph. Then push the submit button and sit back and wait for your shiny new card. If you require a medical exam, just pop the original in the mail, I will match it up to your on line forms.
If you must use the old printed forms, please be sure to include everything on the check list. DO NOT send me your driver log book, or print outs of every session you had on the track last year. Just evidence of ONE race is good.  Wink
Happy to answer any questions or concerns you have. Remember, there are 300 of you, and one of me. First come first serve.
Your car numbers will not be held after March 31st. Sorry, lots of demand.  Tongue
Cheers
Pam

Pam Stec

IP Logged

Sign_Guy
Senior Racer

Re: CACC licence renewal
Reply #1 - Feb 10th, 2011 at 12:39pm

Thanks Pam. Just a few questions from an old skool guy....

Is there an on-line, medical self declaration form available?

The club card, race results and previous license - will a scan be acceptable for all of these? Credit card number I can figure out, and the photo too but the others?? If not, I might as well use snail mail, right?

Appreciate your help.

Lorne. Cheesy

IP Logged

Pam Stec
Senior Racer

Road Racing-Not Street
Racing-do it at the track

B.C.
Reply #2 - Feb 10th, 2011 at 12:43pm

Yes, the 2011 Medical forms, both self dec and full exam, are on the CACC website.
Yes, follow the instructions on the on-line application - you scan your club card, previous licence, results and photo and insert them with the "browse" button. Please be sure to scan the photo so that it comes out in a useable size.

Pam Stec

IP Logged

unxetas
Pro Circuit

Volvooo!

Reply #3 - Feb 10th, 2011 at 1:52pm

we must be, like, in the future!

Grin

Awesome, I'll be sending in my application in the next couple days..

-Tiago Santos

IP Logged

Sign_Guy
Senior Racer

Reply #4 - Feb 11th, 2011 at 9:15am

Thanks Pam. I saw the medical forms, but was thinking that PDF would be savable into the ON-LINE license application, rather than printing it off and re-scanning.

No problem, it's all good, right?!!

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Angry Sad Sad Shocked 8) ??? Roll Eyes Tongue

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print