Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Annual Paddock Reservations (Read 1,939 times)
Forum Admin
SCCBC Administrator

BC,  Canada
Annual Paddock Reservations
Mar 20th, 2011 at 2:20pm

Hey everyone. As promised I have introduced a new [B]Annual Paddock Reservation System[/B] for 2011. Please go to [url=http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/BCECB4C9-0136-65CF-42F78FB758F4055A]MotorsportReg.com[/url] and put your requests in.

This is only intended for those of you who intend on racing in at least every CACC race weekend. If you are only going to be racing a select few races then please use the paddock reservations that will be available in a couple of weeks via the event registrations.

Feel free to post your questions here and I'll answer them so everyone can have the same information.

Please note the following rules for Annual and Back Row reservations:

RULES:

1) ONE paddock space per race vehicle / ONE Trailer or Support Vehicle per paddock spot

2) No enclosed trailers or motorhomes permitted in the front row (row 1)

3) Maximum 24 foot Trailers or Support Vehicles in rows 2 & 3

4) Row 4 – Priority will be given to units over 25 feet (total length)

5) If you wish to request a row 4 (back row) space you [B]MUST[/B] include the Trailer or Support Vehicle length

6) If your Trailer or Support Vehicle is not at least 25 feet long, then you may request a row 4 space but you must also list row 2 or 3 spaces as your alternates as priority will be given to longer vehicles and you may be bumped on busy weekends.

7) We will make our best efforts to accommodate your needs. We will not contact you unless we are unable to assign one of your 4 choices.

8) If you do not register for a race weekend by the race entry deadline then your paddock space will be reassigned if someone else requests it.

9) Do not assume that your space is the same every weekend. You must check the paddock allocation board at the front gate every weekend.

10) If you cannot attend a race weekend that you have registered for, you [B]MUST[/B] cancel your registration in MotorsportReg.com prior to the Race Entry Deadline so that your paddock space can be released for another competitor for that race weekend. Failure to do so twice during the season will result in the loss of your annual paddock reservation.

11) If you declare a vehicle or trailer length that is longer than the actual length you will be banned from making any further reservations for the remainder of the 2011 season. Our Paddock Marshall will be confirming Trailer and Support Vehicle lengths.
« Last Edit: Mar 20th, 2011 at 4:21pm by Forum Admin »  

Take it to the track.
IP Logged

Forum Admin
SCCBC Administrator

BC,  Canada
Re: Annual Paddock Reservations
Reply #1 - Mar 20th, 2011 at 4:20pm

You may have noticed that the event registrations don't have an option for paddock reservations. I will add that option in about 2 weeks before the first race as I need to get a general idea on which paddock spaces will still be available after the Annual's have been out for a couple of weeks.

The deadline for getting your Annual request in is April 30. After that it will be per event only.

Thanks.

Take it to the track.
IP Logged

Forum Admin
SCCBC Administrator

BC,  Canada
Re: Annual Paddock Reservations
Reply #2 - Mar 21st, 2011 at 10:21am

If you would like to reserve 2 spots together, the other driver will need to make their own reservation request first. Once both drivers have made their requests, then send me an email at website@sccbc.net and I'll make sure they get adjoining paddock spaces.

Take it to the track.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print