Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
open trailer $350 (Read 1,799 times)
unxetas
Pro Circuit

Volvooo!

open trailer $350
Aug 24th, 2011 at 4:04am

Selling an open car/utility trailer. Bought it a year ago, used it to tow my FV to Mission. It's pretty rough looking, but in decent working condition. Ramps might need some help if using with anything heavier than a vee, but they're there.

I believe the bed is about 14ft.. Gotta measure it, but I think that's it.

When I bought it, the fenders were bouncing and rubbing on the tires and destroyed the old tires in a second, so I bought 2 brand new tires and "fixed" the fenders. A bit of backyard engineering, but it works great.

Also has a brand new hand winch. Basically my asking price covers the tires and the winch.. And a small percentage of what I paid for it a year ago!

Need the room so I can park more stuff in the back!
Send me a message through the forum or email tiago at twistedeyes dot com if you're interested. The trailer is in North Burnaby, around Charles and Madison.

-Tiago Santos

IP Logged

unxetas
Pro Circuit

Volvooo!

Re: open trailer $350
Reply #1 - Sep 3rd, 2011 at 7:10pm

Measured up the deck - 12 feet where the car would actually go, then it narrows down for another 2 feet or so.

Email me if you need pics, I got some. $350 or best offer.. Or trade for a decent compressor. Or a generator? Or sandblasting a bunch of shitty rusty rims. Or whatever.

-Tiago Santos

IP Logged

unxetas
Pro Circuit

Volvooo!

Re: open trailer $350
Reply #2 - Sep 11th, 2011 at 7:15pm

Sold! Phew.

-Tiago Santos

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print