Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Labour Day Weekend Paddock Assignments (Read 1,517 times)
Forum Admin
SCCBC Administrator

BC,  Canada
Labour Day Weekend Paddock Assignments
Aug 30th, 2011 at 7:36pm

Well it's official. We're filled well beyond capacity. I have assigned every paddock space at Mission and there will probably be 20 or more drivers looking for space beyond that.

In consideration of this fact, please note that if you have made a paddock reservation it is probably not where you requested it. I have based the assignments on registration date and trailer size. The later you entered, the less likely you'll be where you want to be. Not much I can do about it. The paddock map will be at the front gate as per usual and I will post a link to it here Wednesday night.

Also, to help out those drivers who have not got an assigned paddock space, there will be no parking by ANYONE along the North side of the back road, and on the North side of Pre-grid. We will be assigning those areas to race cars and their support trailers.

We will only give Pit Passes to the support vehicles that have a place to park IN THEIR PADDOCK SPACE.  Anyone caught parking anywhere else, or not displaying a pit pass, will be towed to the far East end of the Facility. We have a tow truck and you have been warned.

We have over 130 drivers registered and probably over 170 entries for Sat and Sun alone. We really need everyone to pitch in and follow the rules so that we can all concentrate on racing and not have to worry about someone parked somewhere they shouldn't be. I am a very grumpy when I have to play Paddock Marshall! Smiley

Have a great weekend and drive safe!

Thanks,

Marc

Take it to the track.
IP Logged

Forum Admin
SCCBC Administrator

BC,  Canada
Re: Labour Day Weekend Paddock Assignments
Reply #1 - Aug 31st, 2011 at 5:16pm

OK, here it is. What you've all been waiting for:
Paddock Allocations Sep-3-5