Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Exclusive Mazda Promotion for SCCBC Members (Read 4,180 times)
Steve Hocaluk
Senior Racer

Road racing, not street
racing!

Exclusive Mazda Promotion for SCCBC Members
Sep 10th, 2011 at 7:50am

Dear SCCBC Members,

There have always been advantages of being a SCCBC member, but check out the attachment from Mazda.

With the help of Al Harvey, the Mazda dealers of B.C. are making an incredible offer to all current SCCBC members living in B.C.

If you are in the market for a new car, you owe it to yourself to follow up on this offer, it is beyond anything I have ever seen.

And btw, no need to be employed by an eligible supplier (as the ad says), you just need to show your current SCCBC membership card as a first step to benefit from this huge promotion.

ZoomZoom quickly over there.

Michael Lensen.
President SCCBC

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/34657413/PartnerLetterSept_E.pdf

****SPECIAL OFFER****

We are very pleased to offer a special Mazda incentive to SCCBC and VRCBC members for the month of September.

For the balance of the month(September), 2011 SCCBC and VRCBC members are eligible for Mazda’s Supplier/Partner program (attached), which enables them to purchase a new Mazda at 2% over dealer invoice at any dealer in British Columbia!  When visiting the dealership, eligibility must be confirmed by providing a 2011 SCCBC or VRCBC membership card.

Now is a great time to get into a new Mazda, during Mazda’s Best Clearance Event, with…
·         0% purchase financing up to 84 months, or
·         0% leasing
·         PLUS up to $2,000 dealer signing bonus
·         All this in addition to the preferred price –  dealer invoice + 2%!

Please notify your members as soon as possible and thanks for your support

Sincerely,

Al Harvey

P.S. Scot Rasmussen our Western Regional Manager deserves special credit for his efforts in convincing our Executives and All the British Columbia Dealers to include SCCBC and VRCBC as Partners.

Allan Harvey
Manager, Business Management
Tel (604) 303-5692   Fax (604) 270-2870
aharvey  at  mazda.ca

Steve Hocaluk

IP Logged

Bonnie_Healy
Spectator

Road racing, not street
racing!

Re: Exclusive Mazda Promotion for SCCBC Members
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 4:48pm

Sunday morning I was drinking my coffee, browsing the forum, came across this post ... and almost choked on my java!!!  Because on Saturday, I had signed papers for the purchase of my new Mazda 2, BEFORE I knew about this offer!!!  I owe many, MANY thanks (and beer) to Al Harvey for getting in touch with Freeway Mazda where I bought my car and arranging for me to retroactively get this wonderful deal - which ended up saving me almost $1,000!!!  Stan Guy of VRCBC facilitated a super-quick membership card for me and Michael Lensen helped with tying up loose ends.  You guys absolutely rock, and I've named three of my tires after each of you!  heh ...

Seriously, THANK YOU Al for arranging this promotion.  It was that cute little fire engine red Mazda 2 on show at Mission the weekend of the Historics that got me thinking about it, so Mazda's connection to the track at Mission has resulted in at least ONE sale!  Having previously owned a Mazda 3, I can definitely vouch for it being a wonderful car - and I'll give a shout-out to my no-pressure salesman Jim Murray at Freeway Mazda for his help with my purchase too ... highly recommend him if you're in the market.  (His name is on the 4th tire.)

See you at the track!  I'll be the one with the SERIOUSLY cute white Mazda 2!  Smiley

IP Logged

Doodson
International License

Doodson

BC , Canada
Re: Exclusive Mazda Promotion for SCCBC Members
Reply #2 - Sep 12th, 2011 at 6:44pm

Bonnie,

message sent

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print