Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
HONDA CHALLENGE (Read 11,232 times)
Fastist12
Senior Racer

Passinu

Re: HONDA CHALLENGE
Reply #15 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 10:16am

Jordy, You qual Mid pack the inversion didnt really effect your grid position. Amir got going and headed to the front from there. If i would have sand bagged qual,and started closer to the front I believe that Criss didnt have enough car left to have one overall. Just my 2 cents, You didnt point me bye. or Criss for that matter

IP Logged

Jordy Isaak
Pro Circuit

Really, how hard can it
be?

Reply #16 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 10:25am

You weren't looking very hard then, because I did point you by and lifted.

The inversion didn't change my grid position, but it sure did put all the fast guys behind me instead of at the front where they belonged.

Generations Racing

IP Logged

Keith Robinson
International License

I RACE;THEREFORE I AM!

Reply #17 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 10:44am

That's unfortunate Jordy but you have had your share of great races so don't winge too much. We have all been there at one time, was there a problem with your car?

1997 Kodiak Fox Formula Ford.
1986 CRX GTU/Ice racer.

IP Logged

Keith Robinson
International License

I RACE;THEREFORE I AM!

Reply #18 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 10:48am

Oh, one more note Jordy, you might not want to try racing at Agassiz, EVERY race is a reversed grid Shocked Wink.

1986 CRX GTU/Ice racer.

IP Logged

Doodson
International License

Doodson

BC , Canada
Reply #19 - Jun 12th, 2012 at 1:52pm

Thanks to all who came out , I was hoping for a few more cars but 3 guys were away, another 2 were not running because it was a conference weekend, and 2 were there that did not start.  Maybe that would have added more entertainment for the mid pack guys.

The inversion grid was done to allow the front runners a bit of a head start but I guess it didnt work out for everyone.

Jordy moved over enough that I didnt need any 'piont'
in fact everyone was playing nice around me Smiley

I think that will be the only HONDA CHALLENGE this year  Undecided

THANKs GUYS

IP Logged

Keith Robinson
International License

I RACE;THEREFORE I AM!

Reply #20 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 11:54am

I started at the back of the pack (no qualy time due to transponder snafu) but I managed to get on Gillespie's rear bumper by the end of the first lap and that's where I stayed for the next half hour Roll Eyes. I did manage to get along side twice but that was the best I could do; Cory Wong, John, myself and Gary Kwong (yellow Integra) turned almost identical times throughout the race, so we could see each other but couldn't make up any places, still a lot of fun, thanks Dood Wink.

1986 CRX GTU/Ice racer.

IP Logged

wreckerbob
Novice

Road racing, not street
racing!

Reply #21 - Jun 13th, 2012 at 2:37pm

I for one thought that the race was one of the best all season , it was fun for the spectators and fun for the marshalls don't give up on it yet Chris , you did one hell of a job , just a pity it was on a conference weekend , Thanks again from the safety crew .

Bob [safety 1]

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print