Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
1997 Chevrolet Suburban (Read 1,038 times)
Tim Rosche
Pro Circuit

Home of Road Racing in B.C.
1997 Chevrolet Suburban
Jun 15th, 2012 at 7:05pm

***SOLD***
1997 Chevrolet Suburban
1500 LS model
9 passenger model
2 wheel drive
5.7 liter Vortec V-8 engine
Automatic transmission with overdrive
Rear 'barn doors'
White paint

OPTIONS:
Power steering, power brakes, power windows, power mirrors, power door locks, tilt steering wheel, cruise control, A/C, intermittent wipers,  CD player w/AM/FM, seating for 9 with easy to remove 3rd row seat, rear defogger, rear heating system, roof rack, alloy wheels, tinted windows, cloth seats, power lumbar front seats, center console, compass rear view mirror, dual power accessory outlets, lighted sun visors, chrome bumpers.
ALSO:
Trailer towing package ( class III ) with brake control and wired for both utility and 6 pin trailer plugs, bumper trailer ball as well, cold air intake.

RECENT REPAIRS:
NEW timing chain and gears, NEW fuel pump and fuel tank, NEW fuel lines and filter,NEW master brake cylinder, NEW front brake pads and rotors, NEW rear brake shoes and drums and Emergency brake cables, NEW Battery, NEW muffler,NEW windshield and wipers.
Tune-Up including: spark plugs, distributor cap and rotor, oil change.
Air cared until: Jan 2013.

Transmission shifts great. I use it for towing all the time and it works nicely. The interior is in  great shape with no tears or holes. Reason selling is that I have just bought a new Yukon.
The truck has some rust on the right rear lower area. It also has 380,xxx kms. The tires are getting low on tread (50% approx. ), and the AC does not work.

$2200 obo.
Located in Mission which is 10 min North of Abbotsford, or 1 hr East of Vancouver
« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2012 at 7:28pm by Tim Rosche »  

Am I getting under your skin yet? Good. Then my plan is working

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print