Send Topic Print
Trophies (Read 2,273 times)
racestec
Pro Circuit

winning isn't everything
but losing sucks

Trophies
Jul 10th, 2014 at 8:51am

Hi everyone. Just an announcement re the awarding of trophies for the rest of the season. In an effort to control costs, trophies for each event are being ordered based on historical numbers. This hopefully will reduce the amount of "extra" trophies at the end of the weekend. Did you know that the club spent more than $14,000 on trophies last year? So if you are a podium finisher and are eligible for a trophy and we have run out, simply leave your name with the driver services person and I will ensure you receive your award.
Thanks for your understanding.
Ray Stec - SCCBC Trophy Chairman

Ray Stec

IP Logged

Forum Admin
SCCBC Administrator

BC,  Canada
Re: Trophies
Reply #1 - Jul 10th, 2014 at 9:38am

Speaking of Driver Services, we really need someone who wants to sit in air conditioned and bug free comfort this weekend to do Driver Services. Or maybe 2 people to split up the work.  It's super easy and you get to meet and talk to all the drivers. Lunches are provided as is Saturday dinner!

Such a deal. Smiley

Take it to the track.
IP Logged

racestec
Pro Circuit

winning isn't everything
but losing sucks

Re: Trophies
Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2014 at 6:35pm

Thanks to Lynne Burnett and new club member Metro Makrides wife Connie for staffing Driver Services. There are a number of trophies that were not picked up so if you would like yours, please contact me. If trophies are not that important to you, yours will be recycled to a future event.
Thanks. Ray Stec - SCCBC Trophy Chairman (like I need another title Shocked)

Ray Stec

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print