Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2014 SCCBC Championship (Read 3,256 times)
Steve Hocaluk
Senior Racer

Road racing, not street
racing!

2014 SCCBC Championship
Oct 17th, 2014 at 2:13pm

The final Championship results for 2014 have now been posted, you can view them on the Club Championship page.  Thank you to Brian Harvey and Rod Davison for your help with the points compilation.

I would like to congratulate all of our winners as well as everyone who participated on track this year.  Another exciting year of racing at River's Edge is in the books.

Don't forget to get you banquet tickets from Roland so that you can join us for a fun evening where we will celebrate with our winners, friends and family.

Steve

Steve Hocaluk

IP Logged

Darwin
Novice

BC
Re: 2014 SCCBC Championship
Reply #1 - Oct 18th, 2014 at 7:26am

Hi Steve,

Thanks for posting this, and thanks to Brian and Rod as well.  Double points weekend sure was an interesting way to finish things off!

I noticed on the CACC 2014 Championship tally was missing the results from some of the classes from the last weekend.  If that's where this data came from, it'll need a bit of tweaking after that's updated.  I can help to fill in the data if you'd like.

Cheers,
Darwin

CACC Senior | 99 Corvette FRC | IP1/GTO

IP Logged

Pam Stec
Senior Racer

Road Racing-Not Street
Racing-do it at the track

B.C.
Reply #2 - Oct 21st, 2014 at 9:09am

Darwin thank you for bringing to my attention my errors. I missed some folks in the last race and I gave a driver the wrong points for the weekend in GTO. I have corrected the CACC Championship standings on their website. You may have to refresh your browser to see the update.

Pam

Pam Stec

IP Logged

Darwin
Novice

BC
Reply #3 - Oct 22nd, 2014 at 5:40am

Thanks for all your work for the Club & the CACC, Pam!

Cheers,
Darwin

CACC Senior | 99 Corvette FRC | IP1/GTO

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print