MyLaps whoops? (Read 2,545 times)
Tedd
Spectator

GMP Racing (Genuinely
Modern Pleasures)

BC,  Canada
MyLaps whoops?
May 26th, 2015 at 4:04pm

For no particular reason I decided to log on to my MyLaps account today and -- hey ho, what's this? My transponder had been deregistered. I had to reregister it (the same transponder I've been using for several years). And all my old results are gone.

Anybody else had this problem? What would have happened at the track this weekend if I hadn't noticed?

"Speed, it seems to me, provides the one genuinely modern pleasure." --Aldous Huxley

IP Logged

Forum Admin
SCCBC Administrator

BC,  Canada
Re: MyLaps whoops?
Reply #1 - May 26th, 2015 at 7:26pm

Mylaps has nothing to do with what we do at the track other than we upload results to them as a matter of convenience. That site could disappear and it would no effect on our operations.

Take it to the track.
IP Logged

ReEntry Racer
International License

If it has wheels, we'll
race it...

Abbotsford BC
Re: MyLaps whoops?
Reply #2 - May 27th, 2015 at 12:23am

Tedd wrote on May 26th, 2015 at 4:04pm:
For no particular reason I decided to log on to my MyLaps account today and -- hey ho, what's this? My transponder had been deregistered. I had to reregister it (the same transponder I've been using for several years). And all my old results are gone.

Anybody else had this problem? What would have happened at the track this weekend if I hadn't noticed?

Yes, I just got through the same issue. I finally (after several attempts) got a person in Holland, I think, to reassign my old TXPR number to my 'new' account that hasn't worked in years. All is well now. Send them an email and be insistent.

1982 Pontiac Trans Am SCCA GT1 & ITE   CACC GT1 & GTO ICSCC GT1 & SPO & ST
2001 SLP Trans Am Firehawk
2001 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
2017 Chevrolet Volt Premier
reentry.racer  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print