Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ross Bentley - Chalk Talk (Read 116 times)
Mike_the_Oldest
International License

B.C.
Ross Bentley - Chalk Talk
Dec 30th, 2023 at 12:02pm

Over the past few years I've held an online Q&A chalktalk session on New Years Day. But, since I'll be traveling, I'm going to do it on Sunday, January 7th, 2024. Yes, it's free, as it's my way of saying thank you for being part of the Speed Secrets community.

I usually have a couple of ideas for content, but I mostly just answer your questions, and questions from others who are taking part. I've been told that hearing the questions and answers that other participants generate is part of what makes this fun and valuable, so even if you don't have a specific question, join in (I'll bet that what someone else asks will trigger a question in your mind, too).

One of the highlights for me from these chalktalks is how the Speed Secrets community gets together (as much as possible online), and shares their own thoughts, answers and comments in the Chat section of the webinar platform. I'm looking forward to that, once again.

You do need to register, though, so please go to https://event.webinarjam.com/channel/SSChalktalk24 and reserve a spot.

Date/time? Sunday, January 7, 2024 at 11:00am Pacific/2:00pm Eastern.

I know actually being on track would be better than just talking about driving, but this is way better than nothing! And you know how I feel about learning? I love it – and love sharing what I've learned with you.

Keep learning and having fun! I hope to see you online on January 7th.

Ross

P.S. - I'm always asked if these sessions will be recorded. If you register, a recording will be available through the webinar platform that I use.

PO Box 25685
Federal Way WA 98093
USA

Unsubscribe   |   Change Subscriber Options

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print