Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Ross Bentley - Going to Nurburgring (Read 102 times)
Mike_the_Oldest
International License

B.C.
Ross Bentley - Going to Nurburgring
Jan 20th, 2024 at 4:41am

Yes, we’re doing it again! The Drive of Lifetime trip! Two days driving the famed Nurburgring, one day driving Spa-Francorchamps, a driving tour of the Mosel Valley, spectacular dinners, beautiful scenery, making new friends, and… well, driving the Ring and Spa!
•      September 26 & 27 – Nurburgring Nordschleife
•      September 30 – Spa-Francorchamps
Please go to https://speedsecrets.com/ultimatetrip/ to learn more, and download a PDF document (it's in the Fine Print (Details) section) with the schedule, costs, and the basics of “what’s included.”

Between people coming back again for their second, third or more “once in a lifetime trip,” and a few who have been on our waitlist from previous years, we’re about half full (or is that half empty?!).

If you, or anyone else you know, are even slightly interested, let my partner, Tom Roberts, know ASAP because we’re about to put the word out to the “general public.” Please email him at troberts77@comcast.net (You can copy me, but Tom is the one keeping track of who’s coming, so email him. Plus, he has more of the details you might want to ask about).

One thing that separates our trip apart from others is the prep piece. We provide a 22-week Prep Plan (sounds like a weight loss program, doesn’t it?!!). We send videos, how to practice on a sim, weekly corner-by-corner images and text describing how to drive the Ring, maps, and even a bit of English-German translations so you can learn the names of the corners/sections. Yes, the Ring gets most of the attention for the prep because it’s a monster of a circuit (in a good way); Spa is easier to learn, but we also do some prep for that.

We have learned from the past seven trips that the better we can help you prepare, the more fun you’ll have. It’s not a huge commitment, but well worth it.

The Mosel Valley drive/tour is also an amazing experience. Really fun roads, wonderful villages we drive through, nice lunch (wine), castles everywhere, and the scenery is beautiful. Each year I ask myself what the highlight of the trip was, whether it was driving the Nordschleife or Spa, the fantastic meals and restaurants, the new friends and socializing with them, or what we just added last year – this Mosel Valley drive/tour? I have to say, the drive/tour is certainly one of the highlights!

Okay, that’s the quick overview. If you have any interest at all, let Tom know as soon as possible. What we really don’t want is for you to wait too long, and all of the spots to be taken up before you let us know of your interest.

We hope you can join us on the Drive of a Lifetime!

Ross & Tom

P.S. – Just for fun, click on the links below to watch a couple of short videos that will give you a taste of what the experience is like:
•      The Art of Performance Driving - A Speed Secrets Adventure
•      Nurburgring: A Drive of a Lifetime

PO Box 25685
Federal Way WA 98093
USA

Unsubscribe   |   Change Subscriber Options

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print