Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
The Sports Car Club of BC

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Buttonwillow Sept 10/11 ??? (Read 8,793 times)
Bob_Williams
Pro Circuit

SMILE !!!!  Life is a
BLAST!!!  lUVYABYE

Canada
Re: Buttonwillow Sept 10/11 ???
Reply #15 - Aug 31st, 2011 at 1:54pm

I have been informed that Steve will not be making the trip do to FAMILY STUFF???? OMG. Steve.....I'll send pictures of what you are missing. Just kidding Grin family first......then racing. see ya. Kiss

Winning isn't everything......but making the effort too, is!
IP Logged

Bob_Williams
Pro Circuit

SMILE !!!!  Life is a
BLAST!!!  lUVYABYE

Canada
Re: Buttonwillow Sept 10/11 ???
Reply #16 - Sep 15th, 2011 at 7:06am

well......that was an interesting trip. Great track, a little hard getting use to it as there was no brake markers, and some of it is blind so you really need to know where and how fast you are closing. crapy drive down with some break downs, back was a breeze, 20 hrs. 1260.00 round trip for fuel. 1270.00 for rear tires on the m/h, meeting a lot of cool people, seeing more d-13's than i thought existed, great food, thunder and lightning show that was better than any "celebration of light" show i've ever seen, over 2 hours of it, a little rain to remind us of home, and a w/e with Bob Posner, aka the Poz. Priceless! Next year for sure again. Sept. 8/9 2012. We really needed the Friday Practice but were late getting there. by sat. pm we figured it out......or at least i had. The Poz's flywheel came loose Saturday and his w/e was done. Bob closed out the w/e with my car. Sunday am the #01 General Vee set a new track record.........can't tell a lie......I wasn't driving. and I know what you're thinking.......but it wasn't the Poz either.......it was a local boy Terran Swanson. Little s--t.  Wink 135 lb's.  No wonder Undecided Undecided So who's coming next year......can't plan that far ahead.......I'll keep you posted. Grin

Winning isn't everything......but making the effort too, is!
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print