Send Topic Print
Thanks Drivers Edge! (Read 3,280 times)
ip2gsr
Novice

Road racing, not street
racing!

Thanks Drivers Edge!
Mar 30th, 2012 at 11:07am

You know every now and again you have to mention when a someone goes out of the way…  way out of the way to help out.  When that happens, they deserve to be noticed. 

Frank at Drivers Edge spent a bunch of time and effort on the phone with his suppliers recently to get exactly what I was looking for.  The part that really stuck me as significant was that he didn’t have to, and could have just moved on to other customers and business he has.  However, without me asking, he went ahead and put in the effort and did it anyway.  That kind of service is very rare today.  Especially in the “ah just buy it on-line” retail atmosphere that we have today. 

Frank and Drivers Edge deserves my continued support and you should check in with him for your requirements. 

So…..   Thanks again Frank.

Dave Stenner

IP Logged

bunracer
Ex Member

Re: Thanks Drivers Edge!
Reply #1 - Mar 30th, 2012 at 12:26pm

He has certainly always made sure I was more than satisfied with products I have purchased from him over the years, most recently; Fire suit,  Hans device, helmet, fire system, etc., etc.
Yeah, Thanks Frank 

Paul

IP Logged

LoCo
International License

Don't let this Daigo by!

Reply #2 - Mar 30th, 2012 at 1:33pm

Yes, it's why he's all I recommend. His knowledge of the products is amazing. From the quality of material in a suit to the webbing on belts, he's a wealth of knowledge. Try and get that online  Roll Eyes

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." &&Mark Twain

IP Logged

Darwin
Novice

BC
Reply #3 - Mar 30th, 2012 at 2:22pm

Indeed!  Frank has helped me a bunch getting equipped and sorted for Tech.  I'll always go back.

Cheers,
Darwin.

CACC Senior | 99 Corvette FRC | IP1/GTO

IP Logged

jrez
Senior Racer

Road racing, not street
racing!

Reply #4 - Mar 30th, 2012 at 5:15pm

Quote:
Yes, it's why he's all I recommend. His knowledge of the products is amazing. From the quality of material in a suit to the webbing on belts, he's a wealth of knowledge. Try and get that online

Big +1, in addition to the rest of the comments.

The other big thing that I think is sometimes taken for granted by some is the fact he's always there on race weekends. He has helped me out, on short notice, on several occasions.

Thanks, Frank.  Smiley

PS - When you setting the cappuccino machine up?   Wink

John Reznik

1984 #777 Scirocco IP2(LOL) &&1985 M52 BMW 3 series&&1973 Super Beetle auto-x&&2005 Ford Powerstroke&&
IP Logged

Keith Robinson
International License

I RACE;THEREFORE I AM!

Reply #5 - Mar 30th, 2012 at 6:02pm

Now I know some of you guys will have good reason to doubt this  but I've actually bought new stuff from Frank!
I recommend him to everyone that asks me about racing equipment. As I rent cars and speak with a lot of new competitors
I am happy to recommend one of MRP's best supporters; Drivers Edge Autosport, 2323 Boundary Road, Vancouver BC V5M 4V8
www.driversedgeautosport.com

1997 Kodiak Fox Formula Ford.
1986 CRX GTU/Ice racer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print