SCCBC Club Championship Standings – 2015
For 2015, SCCBC has introduced a new club class and group championships points system. Unlike prior years which featured only group championships, 2015 club champions will also be awarded by class.
Click the tab in the table below corresponding to the SCCBC class or group for which you’d like to see the latest standings. Your points are added as soon as they are available so check back if you don’t find what you’re expecting.
Note that rules for the calculation of points have also changed for 2015. Details and a helpful legend can be found below.
Please note that the standings shown below are unofficial estimates only. Official results will be released at the end of each racing season.
Click the image below to understand how to identify qualified classes and drivers in the table above.
Awarding of SCCBC Points
1. Only races hosted by the Sports Car Club of BC will be awarded SCCBC championship points.
2. Only SCCBC Members will be eligible to receive SCCBC championship points.
3. Finishing position will be determined on a per class basis.
4. All starters, regardless of club membership, will be counted when determining finishing position.
5. For classes with four or more Starters, points will be awarded to every Finisher as follows:
6. Every Finisher will receive a minimum of 4 points.
7. An Entrant with a status of DNF will be awarded 3 points.
8. An Entrant with a status of DNS will be awarded 1 point.
9. An Entrant with a status of DQ will be award 0 points.
10. For Classes with three or fewer Finishers, points will be awarded as follows:
a. A Finisher whose class has exactly one Starter will be awarded 19 points.
b. Finishers whose class has exactly two Starters will be awarded 20 and 19 points for first and second places, respectively.
c. Finishers whose class has exactly three Starters will be awarded 22, 20 and 19 points, for first, second and third places, respectively.
11. SCCBC classes will adhere to the CACC class structure.
12. Where class assignments result in a conflict between club standards and the sanctioning body, a best effort to reconcile these differences will be undertaken.