Welcome to our Driver Info page. This page provides vital information for race drivers in advance of upcoming race events. You’ll find important race announcements along with tips, rules and regulations to help make your race weekend both safe and enjoyable.
If you’re looking for the current race season schedule, visit our schedule page.
The gates to River’s Edge Road Course at Mission Raceway facility are open at 5:00 PM on the day prior to a race event. There is no access to the facility before 5:00 PM on the day prior to the race, with the exception of scheduled practice days. The track is frequently rented and the facility must be remain available solely for the renters during the rental period.
Annual paddock reservations begin each year in mid-February. To request or renew your annual paddock location, please contact the SCCBC Paddock Marshall. Visit our paddock map page for pit layout and site locations.
Drivers, help the SCCBC keep our sport fun and exciting for our fans by providing your driver and car profile information for use by our race PA announcer. You can complete the short form at this page.
- The practice day is held the day prior to the race weekend. Gates are open at 9:00 AM with practice running from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
- Drivers participating in weekend race events have the option to register and pay a separate fee for the practice day.
- You must hold a valid race drivers license and club affiliation to participate in the SCCBC practice day.
- Practices are held at River’s Edge Raceway prior to key weekends throughout the season.
- Practice day rules must be studied and followed by both drivers and crew.
- Practice sessions are typically twenty minutes and alternate between open and closed wheel cars.
- Practice day registration links can be found on our schedule page.
- Funding costs to host a practice day require registration of approximately 20 drivers. If registration is not sufficient to fund the practice day operating costs one week in advance, the practice day will be cancelled.
Key racing forms and links to documents from our governing bodies and sister organizations can be found below.
|CACC Supplemental Regulations||Download the SCCBC regulations supplemental to the Confederation of Autosport Car Clubs (CACC) regulations|
|ICSCC Supplemental Regulations||Download the SCCBC regulations supplemental to the International Conference of Sports Car Clubs (ICSCC) regulations|
|CACC Forms||Find forms specific to the Confederation of Autosport Car Clubs|
|CACC Regulations||Access to CACC Competition Rules and Regulations|
|ICSCC Forms||Find forms specific to the International Conference of Sports Car Clubs|
|ICSCC Regulations||Regulations for participating in ICSCC Pacific Northwest events|
|Practice Rules||Familiarize yourself with these rules for a safe and productive practice day|
|ASN Parental Consent||Download the ASN Parental Consent Waiver form|