Get on the road to becoming a fully qualified and licensed race driver. SCCBC’s race driver training course is the best in Western Canada and the most affordable in North America.
Driver Training Certificates are available. Give the gift of race-driving skills! Contact President@sccbc.net to order your certificate for 2023 now.
CACC #1 2024 TBA
That’s All for 2023 Folks! Thanks to all Volunteers, Racers and Spectators for your Participation.
Join us for the 2024 Racing Season this coming Spring.
Check out the 2023 Season Schedule.
- Formula Ford BC WebsiteThe SCCBC Formula Ford drivers of BC have put together a website aimed at informing both up and coming and current racers about the merits of racing a Formula Ford in the province of BC. The website claims that there is “no other class in the price range with the driving feel characteristic of pre-electronics Formula One days. With its high-revving engine and an easily reconfigured gearbox that allows the perfect…
- CACC #2 Race WeekendRacers and Spectators make your way to CACC #2, taking place on the Weekend of May 27-28. Check out the Schedule page for Driver & Volunteer Registration, Event Package and Pit Assignments.
- Kicking Things off with CACC #1 Race WeekendKicking the Racing Season off with CACC #1 with a Practice Day on April 28th, and Race Weekend April 29-30. Check out the Schedule page for registration.
- 2022 Season Toyo Tire Set WinnersCongratulations to our three club racers who will be receiving a new set of Toyo race tires! Toyo Tires Canada supports the club Spec Miata and Pro3 class racers by awarding a new set of tires to each of the class winners. This year it was Allan Harvey in Spec Miata and Werner Berger in the Pro3 class. A third set was awarded by random draw to any racer…
- PCC’s Derrick Moennick Wins Formula Vee – SCCA Majors Western ConferenceCongrats to PCC’s Derrick Moennick for winning the SCCA Majors Western Conference this year. PCC drivers dominated the Western Conference for Formula Vee and we’ll be back again next year!
- Giving Back to the Mission Hospice Societyhttps://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=603254758267420&set=a.536651271594436 Heather McEwan and Keith Robinson presenting cheques for a total of $2,500.00 on behalf of the Sports Car Club of BC.The SCCBC has been racing at Mission Raceway Park for many years and road racers love to ‘give back’!The two cheques shown represent donations from club members for the last two races of the 2022 racing season.The SCCBC looks forward to working with Hospice again next year to…
- Bill Okell wins gold south of the border at 29th American Road Race of AmericaAustin Westphal Nov. 28, 2022 4:30 p.m.https://www.vancouverislandfreedaily.com/sports/saanich-driver-wins-gold-south-of-the-border-at-29th-american-road-race-of-champions/ Bill Okell was nearly certain he had finished in second place In his nearly half century of auto racing, Bill Okell thought he’d seen it all – on the tarmac, at leastThe 68-year-old Saanich-based driver brought home gold at the Sports Car Club of America 29th American Road Race of Champions on Nov. 6 Road Atlanta in Braselton, Ga., after racing to…
- SCCBC Presents 2022 Annual AwardsThe Sports Car Club of BC Annual Awards were presented at the December Monthly meeting (via Zoom). Here is the list of deserving winners. Details of the awards can be found under the home page “Results” tab. Click on “Awards” on the drop down menu. Hard Luck award – this year the award is presented to Jack Zarowney. After a few relatively good years, Jack once again receives the…