Get on the road to becoming a fully qualified and licensed race driver. SCCBC’s race driver training course is the best in Western Canada and the most affordable in North America.
Our first 2024 Driver Training takes place on March 23-24 – Registration TBA.
Driver Training Certificates are available
- Give the gift of race-driving skills! Contact email@example.com to order your gift certificate.
CACC #1 April 27-28 2024
That’s All for 2023 Folks! Thanks to all Volunteers, Racers and Spectators for your Participation.
Join us for the 2024 Racing Season this coming Spring.
Check out the 2024 Season Schedule.
- March Race Driver Training Now Open for RegistrationRegistration is now open for the March Race Driver Training School. Follow this link SCCBC Spring Driver Training 2024 info on Mar 16, 2024 (383455) | MotorsportReg.com The March class will reintroduce the in-person classroom session which allows a better interaction between students and instructors. Do not delay in applying for this course as it frequently sells out. For more info, go to the Driver Training page.
- 2024 ICSCC Race Licensing now open on MSRegICSCC Competition Licenses in one or two year durations are now available online at MotorsportReg! ICSCC International Road Race “Gold” licenses require a corresponding one or two year ICSCC Member or Associate club membership and a completed physical form ( found here- https://click.pstmrk.it/3ts/www.icscc.com%2Fforms.php/cP88/iKuyAQ/AQ/ecee8865-44b7-4d36-be56-7481e4662d54/1/oJwSNbLeUj ). ICSCC Area Road Race “Silver” licenses also require a corresponding one or two year ICCSCC Member or Affiliate club membership but do not require a…
- Formula Ford BC WebsiteThe SCCBC Formula Ford drivers of BC have put together a website aimed at informing both up and coming and current racers about the merits of racing a Formula Ford in the province of BC. The website claims that there is “no other class in the price range with the driving feel characteristic of pre-electronics Formula One days. With its high-revving engine and an easily reconfigured gearbox that allows the perfect…
- CACC #2 Race WeekendRacers and Spectators make your way to CACC #2, taking place on the Weekend of May 27-28. Check out the Schedule page for Driver & Volunteer Registration, Event Package and Pit Assignments.
- Kicking Things off with CACC #1 Race WeekendKicking the Racing Season off with CACC #1 with a Practice Day on April 28th, and Race Weekend April 29-30. Check out the Schedule page for registration.
- 2022 Season Toyo Tire Set WinnersCongratulations to our three club racers who will be receiving a new set of Toyo race tires! Toyo Tires Canada supports the club Spec Miata and Pro3 class racers by awarding a new set of tires to each of the class winners. This year it was Allan Harvey in Spec Miata and Werner Berger in the Pro3 class. A third set was awarded by random draw to any racer…
- PCC’s Derrick Moennick Wins Formula Vee – SCCA Majors Western ConferenceCongrats to PCC’s Derrick Moennick for winning the SCCA Majors Western Conference this year. PCC drivers dominated the Western Conference for Formula Vee and we’ll be back again next year!
- Giving Back to the Mission Hospice Societyhttps://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=603254758267420&set=a.536651271594436 Heather McEwan and Keith Robinson presenting cheques for a total of $2,500.00 on behalf of the Sports Car Club of BC.The SCCBC has been racing at Mission Raceway Park for many years and road racers love to ‘give back’!The two cheques shown represent donations from club members for the last two races of the 2022 racing season.The SCCBC looks forward to working with Hospice again next year to…